Installing a fence kit around your above ground swimming pool will create a barrier for protection and safety. Although there is no substitute for adult supervision, installing a fence kit will provide an obstacle to entering your swimming pool.
Do It Yourself
You may assume that installing fencing around your above ground pool requires expensive materials and a professional install. This can put you out of your budget and could extend the installation timeframe. However, most of our customer install their Vinyl Works Premium Resin Fence Kits themselves and find it manageable.
The prices of our Vinyl Works Premium Resin Fence Kits range from $465-$1,300 which is significantly less than having a professional install a custom made fence kit for the swimming pool.
Features Of The Vinyl Works Premium Resin Fence Kits
- 24″ High Premium Resin Fencing for safety and protection
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation for new or existing pools
- Helps decrease the risk of unauthorized use of your pool
- Meets or exceeds ANSI / APSP requirements for pool safety
- Injection molded mounting brackets for stability
- Rib reinforced fence rails & pickets
- 64 ½” sections that can be cut to fit specific pool requirements
- Taupe-Beige color to match most pool models
Below you will find some customer submitted photos of the Vinyl Works Premium Resin Fence Kit installed on our above ground swimming pools.
Premium Resin Pool Fence System with 24” height for safety and protection for your above or semi inground pool. Manufactured using maintenance free resins and stainless steel hardware. The Fence Kit consists of 64-½” sections that can be cut to fit specific pool requirements.