It’s pool party season, and you’re ready to put on an unforgettable day of fun in the water and great conversations with friends and family! Nothing puts people in the mood to talk like a few blended mixed drinks by the pool. Read on for a selection of creative drinks for your next pool party, they’ll surely make waves with your guests.
- ½ oz Vodka
- ½ oz Gin
- ½ oz Light Rum
- ½ oz Tequila
- ½ oz Blue Curacao
- ¾ oz Lemon Juice
- ½ oz Simply Syrup
- 3 oz Lemon-Lime Soda
- Shake everything but the soda together with ice.
- Strain into an iced tea glass filled with fresh ice.
- Pour in soda to fill.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.
- Feel free to throw in a Swedish Fish candy for creativity.
- 2 lbs Seedless watermelon.(Peeled and Cubed)
- ½ pound watermelon cut into balls with the melon balls and skewered on picks
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine
- 6 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 4 oz Citrus Syrup
- In a blender, pure the watermelon cubes.
- Pour through a fine strainer into a pitcher.
- Add the White Wine, Vodka, Cointreau and Citrus Syrup.
- Stir and refrigerate for at-least 2 hours.
- Stir again, then pour the sangria into ice filled white wine glasses.
- Garnish with the Skewered watermelon balls.
- One 750 milliliter bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ½ cups of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ¼ Cup Cointreau
- 6 Strawberries (sliced in ¼ inch thick)
- 6 Raspberries
- 2 Peaches (sliced ¼ inch thick)
- 1 Orange (thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1 Pound Green and Red Grapes
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Serve in wine glass over ice.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries or frozen
- 4 bottles of Corona (12oz beer) chilled
- 1 container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed or pink lemonade
- ½ cup good quality Vodka
- Garnish with Lemon slices or Raspberries
- In a large container stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Serve over ice.
- To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in large container.
- Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving.