The Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean above ground robotic cleaner is unique in that it utilizes a cartridge as a filter element. Cartridges have become popular within the swimming pool industry since it makes maintenance and cleaning easier and less of a process. Made from high quality material, the Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean filter cartridge will provide years of hardworking cleaning.
The Extreme Clean is a combination robotic pool cleaner and cartridge filter. It will automatically vacuum your pool, and will also act as a moving filtration unit.
Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean Troubleshooting Tips
Below are some troubleshooting questions and answers.
What do I do if my cleaner moves slowly or doesn’t seem to be vacuuming?
This is the most common question. The solution is to make sure that the filter cartridge is thoroughly clean. Check to see that the suction ports are not clogged or blocked.
What can I do if my Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean pool cleaner does not pump water?
- Check to see if the electrical outlet has power.
- Check to see if the cable is plugged into the power assembly.
- Check the fuse in the Power Supply – if necessary replace it.
- Check the cable for possible cuts or damage.
The Floating Cable is coiled up, how can I fix this?
Change the axle set-up. Unit is most likely turning too sharply. Use the E-Z Swivel to straighten out the cable on the Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean.
My unit is not sucking up debris, what is the problem?
- Check to see that you’ve properly set-up the unit and power supply.
- Check to see if the propellers are stuck.
- Make sure the filter cartridge is clean.
My Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean is stuck in the middle of the pool but the unit still pumps out water.
Check to see that there is nothing obstructing the Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean pool cleaner or that the cleaner is not stuck on any loose objects in the pool.
My pool cleaner looks like it is moving in the same area of the pool and does not clean other areas
Change the axle set up by adjusting the pin configuration. This will help move the pool cleaner in a different direction to clean.
My pool cleaner does not cover the entire pool, how can I fix this?
- Check to see that the filter cartridge is thoroughly clean.
- Adjust the timing cycle on the power supply.
- Check to see that the axle area is not clogged.
- Check axle and turning pin configurations.
Aquabot Pool Rover Extreme Clean- Additional Safety Tips
- Do not turn the power supply on, unless the pool cleaner is in the water.
- Do not operate your machine while people swim in the swimming pool.
- The power supply must be placed at least 12 feet / 4 meters from the pool’s edge at all times!
- To prevent possible electric shock hazard this unit must be connected to an RCD (Residual Current Device), more commonly known as a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) with a related residual operating current not exceeding 30mA.
- Before performing any troubleshooting maintenance procedures, your robotic pool cleaner should be disconnected from the power supply (transformer) and the power supply should be unplugged from the electrical outlet to prevent the possibility of personal injury or damage to your cleaner!