Below are two lists of FAQs that will be helpful for any questions related to any Pool Frog system and their functionality. More answers to your questions at the King Technology link at the bottom of this page.
Pool Frog Frequently Asked Questions
How do I balance hard water?
How do I start up a freshly filled spa?
How do I start-up my pool every spring?
How often should I drain and refill my spa?
How should I test my bromine or chlorine levels?
My pH is hard to maintain. Why?
- Tap water, depending on the area of the country, can either have a low or high pH.
- Overestimating the amount of pH Decreaser or pH Increaser needed is often the problem.
- Using Bromine or Trichlor chlorine tends to lower pH over time while using shocks like Calcium Hypochlorite or Lithium Hypochlorite may raise the pH over time.
- High bather loads will tend to lower pH.
- Swimmer wastes, such as perspiration, urine, saliva and other body oils will lower pH.
- A high alkalinity reading will raise the pH.
- Dirt, debris or leaves that blow into the pool as well as rain that is often acidic will lower pH.
- Salt chlorine generators will raise the pH over time.
My test strips show no chlorine reading even after shocking. Why?
What is calcium hardness?
What kind of test kit do you recommend?
What's the difference between pH and alkalinity?
For additional questions or troubleshooting, go to King Technology’s diagnose a problem website by clicking here.
King Technology’s Pool Frog pool products are the only Fresh Mineral Water systems designed to keep your pool water cleaner, clearer, and softer, while cutting your swimming pools chlorine use by up to 50%.
About The Pool Factory
America’s Above Ground Pool Experts – is the best place to find everything you need to make owning a swimming pool or spa fun and easy, at the best prices today. With a combined 50+ years of experience The Pool Factory employs a highly trained staff of above ground and semi inground pool specialists. The Pool Factory can provide unique solutions for all pool supplies and swimming pool needs.