Aside from the Aquabot Breeze 4WD being American made and having great looking, secure packaging, the Aquabot Breeze 4WD debuts at a great price for its functionality. Huge wheels offer 4 wheel drive that can guarantee the Aquabot Breeze 4WD will handle climbing any surface. See through debris compartments don’t leave you guessing if it is time to empty them and the basket style design ensures that you do not have to worry about cleaning or replacing any special bags.
Aquabot Breeze 4WD common questions and answers
My cleaner moves slowly or doesn’t seem to be vacuuming, what can I do?
What does it mean when the LED light is blinking on the power supply?
Why is my unit is not sucking up debris?
Unit is stuck in the middle of the pool but the unit still pumps out water
Propeller seems to be clogged, what can I do?
Aquabot Breeze 4WD Additional Safety Tips
- Do not turn the Power Supply on, unless the pool cleaner is in the water.
- Do not operate your machine while people swim in the pool.
- The Power Supply must be placed at least 12 feet / 4 meters from the pool’s edge at all times! See diagram below.
- To prevent possible electric shock hazard this unit must be connected to an RCD (Residual Current Device), more commonly known as a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) with a related residual operating current not exceeding 30mA.
- Before performing any troubleshooting maintenance procedures, your Cleaner should be disconnected from the Power Supply (transformer) and the Power Supply should be unplugged from the electrical outlet to prevent the possibility of personal injury or damage to your Cleaner!